Unicorn Essence Antioxidant Serum + Primer $54.00
- DETAILS: Ideal for all skin types. Oil Free. Free of sulfates & parabens.
- SCENT: Heavenly Sweet & Uplifting Aroma.
How to use
Apply to clean face before moisturizer. May be used as a primer before makeup application. Caution: Discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs. Keep out of eyes. For external use only.
- Polysorbate 20
- Glyceryl Polyacrylate
- Euterpe Oleracea (Acai) Fruit Extract
- Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Fruit Extract
- Lycium Barbarum (Goji Berry) Fruit Extract
- Sambucus Nigra (Elderberry) Fruit Extract
- Tamarindus Indica (Tamarind) Seed Polysaccharide
- Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer
- Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract
- Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil
- Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil
- Red 33
- Red 4
- Blue 1
- Titanium Dioxide
How To Use
This innovative oil-free solution acts as a dual-purpose serum, which helps protect the skin from free radical damage, while preparing it for layering moisturizer or makeup application. When used as skincare, apply to a clean face before applying your day or nighttime moisturizer (i.e. Rose Gold Elixir or Volcanic Elixir).
This skin enhancing serum contains four superfruit extracts, rich in antioxidants; known for their anti-aging & free radical fighting properties: acai berry, goji berry, elderberry & blueberry. Acai berries & blueberries not only contain powerful antioxidants, they are also packed with vitamin C; vital for overall skin health & skin tone.
Serums are an essential part of a skincare routine, as they contain higher concentration of active ingredients. Due to the oil-free formula of this serum, it will allow your skin to soak up the supplements, without leaving it greasy.
It can be used as an effective primer before applying your makeup/foundation. Start your makeup routine by applying 2-3 drops on your face and pat it in. Don't forget your under-eye! This magical formula not only gives you a smooth application, but it makes your foundation last much longer. When used under the eyes, it prevents your concealer from creasing.
Apply a small amount to your lid, as an eye-shadow primer. This will prevent your eye-shadow from creasing, make it last all day, and it will also enhance the pigment in the shadows--making them appear more vibrant!
Enhancing Your Highlight
Looking for that extra pop with your highlighter? Then use this trick to really make everyone notice: Apply on to the top of your cheek bones, and let it dry slightly. Then layer your highlight on top, for an out of this world GLOW!