4-in-1 Hydrating Mist
Rose Gold Skin Mist
The Rose Gold Skin Mist is a 4-in-1 wonder for the skin. Infused with real 24k Gold flakes and Rosehip Seed Oil, this alcohol-free formula instantly adds a burst of hydration to the skin. Suitable for all skin types.
This hydrating mist contains Rosehip Seed Oil that nourishes the skin and reduces the signs of aging. It's infused with real 24k Gold flakes that absorb right into the skin leaving a naturally radiant glow. Use it as a skin hydrating mist, a primer that grips makeup in place, spritz over finished makeup to get rid of excess powder, and take it with you on the go to refresh your skin or makeup.
* BS = “Bad Stuff” — By “CLEAN AND BS FREE,” we mean that the product is formulated without Sulfates—SLS + SLES, Parabens, Formaldehydes, Phthalates, Mineral Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Oxybenzone, Triclosan, Triclocarbon, Hydroquinone, Talc, Phenoxyethanol (if any) is at a concentration below 1% of the total formulation, Synthetic fragrances (if any) is at a concentration below 1% of the total formulation. This product is vegan and cruelty-free.
- Shake gently before use.
- Hold bottle 8-10 inches away from face and spritz onto bare skin, or over makeup.
- Use on bare skin in place of moisturizer, or after moisturizer, for an instant burst of hydration; or to prep skin for a smooth, supple base before makeup.
- Spritz over finished makeup to get rid of any excess powder, for a glowing finish.
- Apply on the go to refresh and re-energize skin throughout the day without disturbing makeup.
- skin mist
Love the most for skincare and for a base for my makeup. However, the scent is a bit too strong.
Love it.... This stuff is amazing.
I love it but it has a weird smell to it which I’m not a big fan of. Other than that I’m really liking it.
I love this mist! It gives a beautiful glow to the skin. It’s definitely a must have in your collection.
I absolutely love this !!! Makes my skin so beautiful with this in I wish it was a little bigger but other than that I love it a bit pricy but it’s worth it