4-in-1 Hydrating Mist
Rose Gold Skin Mist
The Rose Gold Skin Mist is a 4-in-1 wonder for the skin. Infused with real 24k Gold flakes and Rosehip Seed Oil, this alcohol-free formula instantly adds a burst of hydration to the skin. Suitable for all skin types.
This hydrating mist contains Rosehip Seed Oil that nourishes the skin and reduces the signs of aging. It's infused with real 24k Gold flakes that absorb right into the skin leaving a naturally radiant glow. Use it as a skin hydrating mist, a primer that grips makeup in place, spritz over finished makeup to get rid of excess powder, and take it with you on the go to refresh your skin or makeup.
* BS = “Bad Stuff” — By “CLEAN AND BS FREE,” we mean that the product is formulated without Sulfates—SLS + SLES, Parabens, Formaldehydes, Phthalates, Mineral Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Oxybenzone, Triclosan, Triclocarbon, Hydroquinone, Talc, Phenoxyethanol (if any) is at a concentration below 1% of the total formulation, Synthetic fragrances (if any) is at a concentration below 1% of the total formulation. This product is vegan and cruelty-free.
- Shake gently before use.
- Hold bottle 8-10 inches away from face and spritz onto bare skin, or over makeup.
- Use on bare skin in place of moisturizer, or after moisturizer, for an instant burst of hydration; or to prep skin for a smooth, supple base before makeup.
- Spritz over finished makeup to get rid of any excess powder, for a glowing finish.
- Apply on the go to refresh and re-energize skin throughout the day without disturbing makeup.
this product feels amazing on the skin, the only reason why i am not giving this product a 5 is the scent. i believe a more subtle scent like rose would be better
the first day I used it it was like a splash of water on my face, it felt fresh but I think not to use it over my make up. What I do is spray my beauty sponge with it to apply my foundation and it gives me hydration. I dont really know how else could I use it, maybe like a refreshing toner during the day?
The most beautiful skin mist I’ve tried so far. The smell is gorgeous and the way my skin feels after is soft and supple